Saturday, July 16, 2011

Top 4 ways to save money

Savings is considered to be a major problem for everyone. Many times we dont know about how we spent the money but at the end of the day we see an empty wallet. In the previous post I said the importance of savings.  We are not secure in the future unless we save some amount of our earnings, no matter how much we earn. Here are the top 4 ways to save the money.It also includes about my life and how I live to save more money.


1. Cook your own food: It may be hard to do it, but it will save a lot of money.  Its also good for your health. When I started my college life after my high school, I had to live alone as I was new to that city. I was living with my parents and that was the first time I moved away from them. For the first month I ate out, but soon I realized that it is causing my health as well as finance.  Then I searched around the internet for best cooking websites and started cooking( and my mom did the best in advising about cooking everyday in the phone). The day I started cooking I stopped going out food( even though I puked the first day I cook) Amazingly I saved around 40% of the money. From that day onwards I never went to any restaurant except during any friends special event parties.
2. Avoid unnecessary entertainments: Sometimes we feel some movie, concert or sports events important than anything. In that time we don't care about other things. But if you think about your position and the importance of such entertainment, you will know that such entertainment is not important to you. I dont say that people should stop all those things, but at least try to minimize such expense. Look around yourself, you will get a lot of free entertainments. I had never been to any such events. I don't see movies in theater not buy any DVD. I see movies only in the cable. I dont spend money for entertainment. I entertain myself. We got a lot of options to entertain our self. I dont get time to spend time for all those free entertainments. I read a lot of books and also has written 6 books. I create my own movie using the audio, video and animation software. I am not a technically qualified person. I learned by myself in the internet.
3. Stop smoking and drinking: It may be hard for some guys to quit it who are addicted, but its not important. But those habits are wasting your health with your money. Sometime one can use them for pleasure but addicted to these habits is not for good. People spend money to spoil their own health. Addicted to these habits is like committing suicide.  Its like we buy poison and drink a drop everyday.
4. Use public transportation: It is a boring and prestige problem for many guys to use the public transportation. But believe me its the best way. It has several advantages. It saves your money. You dont have to waste your time in traffic waiting for the signal and looking at the traffic lights. You can sit in the public transport and do some other stuffs.
It may hard to follow these steps for many.























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...