Monday, May 21, 2012

Relationship between a girl/woman and a boy/man


People think that, a man and a woman (who are not relatives) can only be boyfriend/girlfriend or looking for some kind of encounter (Please ignore the gay-lesbian concept here). That’s because they are raised in such a way. We believe in what our parents says, what our society thinks and what we see on television. But that’s not true. 

A boy and a girl can be best friends forever or they may treat each other like brother-sister. Having a brother or sister who is not related to us is awesome. I don’t know how to define that. Those are undefined feelings. We don’t think about that because we learn mostly from TV shows and movies. But movies and TV shows don’t show us anything related to that. 

But my parents raised me well. They told me that, “Son, you should have only one girl in your life as your wife and all others are either your friends (friend not girlfriend) or sisters.” And I am happy to have such good parents. Now thanks to them I got a lot of sisters who are not my blood relatives. I am happy to have a lot of sisters especially younger. I have elder sister (my own sister and I love her), but I never got to care for her. She was the one who always took care of me. But having a younger sister means I am the one who take care and I love that responsibility. 

I got a lot of friends as well. Those are undefined relationships. You got a responsibility as a friend to your opposite sex friend. You got to care for them and make sure they don’t go in the wrong path. You have to make your relationship strong with everyone whether he or she is your friend or relative. That’s what America and all other countries needs.  

Teach this to everyone especially the younger generation and help our nation and the world to build a stronger relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...